BREMA has been engaged in the manufacture of low voltage switchboards since 1992. We produce switchboards of various types. From small house to large substations up to 6000A rated current and 120kA mean value of dynamic short-circuit current. From the time we started our business we have manufactured and delivered more than 30,000 switchboards.
We focus mainly on the implementation of:
- switchboards for large industrial halls
- switchboards for the Prague metro
- switchboards for administrative centers
- switchboards for data centers
- Complete delivery of switchboards including documentation and certificate
- We put great emphasis on the quality, appearance and thorough testing of switchboards
- We are able to customize switchboards according to the customer's wishes and on site
BREMA brand switchboards are tested by renowned testing laboratories such as the Electrotechnical Testing Institute in Prague or Zkušebnictví a.s., a member of KEMA Laboratories, and comply with the standard ČSN EN 61439-1 ed 2.
Depending on the customer’s requirements, the switchboards are fitted with component sets made by renowned manufacturers such as ABB, OEZ, Schneider Electric, Schrack Energietechnik, Eaton, Legrand and others.
If a customer has specific requirements, BREMA is able to produce its own switchboard cabinets of non-standard dimensions and shapes up to the maximum IP66 protection. It is also able to provide a powder paint finish in a wide variety of RAL shades in its own paint shop.
The service covers not only the switchboards supplied by us, but we are also able to perform post-warranty service of devices made by other manufacturers.
revisions (initial and regular)
mains measurement and analysis
thermovision inspections and consulting
prophylactic inspections and switchboard cleaning